Having a hard time finding a plus size wetsuit for women? When you are scuba diving you want to be comfortable. When looking for a wetsuit you want to find one that is made for women. Have you ever had to buy a wetsuit in the mens department because you couldn’t find the right size and comfort for you??
Is the latest technology from Henderson who has been around since the 1960’s. That 5 decades of design experience. This new material delivers great flexibility and improved features that are not found with the standard neoprene wetsuits.
Henderson’s Thermoprene compression-resistant neoprene delivers more stretch than regular wetsuit material, so it can adjust to fit different body types more easily. The front zipper on this wetsuit makes it easier for those with limited mobility to put on and take off or there is the option to have the wetsuit with a back zipper entry.
Thermoprene is crafted from a high quality of neoprene and a low pill fabric. It has 75% more stretch than standard neoprene. This fabric holds up extremely well to the wear of BC straps and weight belts. Seams are glued and sewn, which seals off stitched areas to prevent water seepage.
- You do have color options available to chose from, black, yellow and lavender.
- You also have the different options of thickness 3mm, 5mm, 7mm to choose from.
- These wetsuits come in shorty or full
- Sizes 2-24
- Glued and blind-stitched seams for durability and comfort
- Adjustable collar
- Front zipper with short pull leash for easy donning
- Spine pad for increased comfort in full length to help ease discomfort from tanks
- Durable freedom flex knee pad
- Back zipper option